I read so many blogs every day from various people. Most of them I don't know. It's always a good way to find new ideas and sometimes even to get a good laugh and I've always sort of wanted to do a blog of my own but of course a kazillion questions run through my head and it prevents me from ever following through with the idea. I always think, "Who would read about me?" "I'm boring" "I don't think of clever things to say" "Does anyone really give a darn?" Who cares, I guess. As long as I am doing it for myself. I've always been the kind of person who starts something and doesn't finish. It's plagued me my entire life. Unfinished projects are the epitome of me. I guess it's a vicious cycle, if I don't finish then I always have something I could be doing. Silly, I know.
Over the past few months though I've started crocheting again EVERYDAY!! I love it, it puts my mind at ease and I love seeing reactions to my finished products and somehow... it turned into a little side business which is even better. The coolness factor of this is that it doesn't allow me to "not finish". I'm held accountable and maybe that's something I need in my life. I do have a fb page for my creations. (Because really, you aren't anybody if you don't have fb page for your business duh!) You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-the-Love-Crochet/105021556224796 (Remember to "like" me when you visit)
For now though I'll end with my latest favorite hat. I made it for my 6 year old daughter Lileigh and she just absolutely adores it! <3 her!!
Side View
Back view
This is the first time I've used ribbon in my hats and I absolutely love how it turned out!!
Till next time (crossing fingers that I remember to do this often :/)
2 comments:
You and I are truly so much alike!! I am the same way. I even have a business idea I'm working on now and I hope it's not one of those I start and don't finish. It sounds like it could be way cool once I get it going. I also have thought about a blog and your right, it feeds the soul more than anything else (or at least that's what I would think) Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading your blog. Is there a way to "subscribe" I'm new to the blogosphere :)
Hi Mel! I think you have to be signed in to your account and then there's a tab at the top left where you can press "follow" and I think that "subscibes" you?!
Post a Comment