Saturday, February 12, 2011

I need a music player...

So this morning I was searching the web for a pattern when I stumbled upon this one blog in particular.  Nothing extra exciting about the blog but since I don't have speakers hooked up to my comp.. I have headphones. idk why ... I just do. Anyway, I didn't immediately notice that this young lady had a music player on her blog until I kept hearing a strange sound and then realized it was coming from my headphones.  I've now had them on for about an hour now and am enjoying her rather lengthy playlist.  It's interesting really because I like so much of her music even though it's very diverse.  This chick has everything on here and though there is some of it that I really don't like... like the head banging all I sing about is death and anger music because really I just don't see the point in having that kind of anger in your life...  I find myself waiting for the next song.  So today, I think I'll figure out how to make one for myself.  I love music, I think it can tell a lot about who you are.  Though I usually can't tell you all of the words or who sings the music I love,  it doesn't make me love it any less.  I'm going to close with the link to this young ladies blog so that you can jam out to her playlist too and hopefully soon it will be MY playlist that you come to to jam out too :)

http://yeenmachine.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=11

ENJOY!! and Happy Saturday :)

No comments: