Sunday, February 13, 2011

New hat for my daughters friend Macy

My 6yo has a friend named Macy.  She's the cutest thing EVER!!  She's a year older than Lileigh but still smaller than her.  She has the sweetest personality.  She's one of those kids who you don't mind asking over.  My kids have been pretty good with picking friends like that. Though there have been a few over the years that were only allowed over ONE time and never again.  Anyway,  I hope my kids are never THAT kid!  But I digress, this weekend was Macy's birthday so I decided to make her a hat similar but not the same as Lileighs so I thought I'd share the pics here...







 Lileigh wearing Macys hat!  She said, "Yay, it fits me!!"
I suppose the next thing I need to do is get a good pic of Macy in her hat.. Happy Saturday!

No comments: