Thursday, February 17, 2011
It's confusing!
So the last couple of days have been rough for me and my husband. Apparently I ask too many questions which in his mind is "nagging". I, of course, do not see it the same way. I ask questions to show my interest in him and what he's doing. I ask questions to be clear about things. I ask questions to get more information, to get the whole story. Because lord knows that without the questions I wouldn't get even half of the story. Have you ever tried talking to someone without asking a question? It's very very difficult. The only thing you have left if you have no questions is statements and in statements there's usually some level of fact. Without questions it's difficult to have factual things to make statements about. Confusing I know. So I challenge you, try to go one day without asking your loved one a question and then let me know just how much conversation you're having and how "in the dark" you feel at the end of that day. No don't tell me, I already know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment